8.30.06

This is lauren. It felt good to be alive today. I've realized that having anxiety about current affairs is fucking pointless. I will maintain this viewpoint until another problem arises.


It's true that nobody is willing to travel to the woods to visit me.
Yes, I get lonesome.


...but really.

I am 79% social and 21% crazy, so some time to nourish the crazy is alright. I can hang out in a remote house with awesome and do housewife activities. I can sit and relax and not think too much about where my life is headed at this very moment, even though I really don't know where I'm going and I wonder if where I am is beneficial at all. Most of this stuff is work related.

Plus living in the city right now would be the same runaround I'm doing here, only with more people and shit to sift through every day. If I begin this life as a serious commuter, it can only get better from here. Who knows. I'll have all the answers by the time I turn 23.


What happened on this day, the year 2006:
Alex moved things from kearny to ridgewood, and went to ikea to find nothing he was looking for. He will be home late.

I started the day rested, but soon developed severe bad-feelings at work, which subsided into complacency and then into passive glee. I also talked to jess jess (heart) and went to target. I bought a toaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home